Spring is here and we all need to get in shape for summer holidays and our successful aging.
We are offering two seminars this month! April 3 & April 16, with an afternoon and evening session to accommodate our members who work or have other commitments during the day.
Door prizes and free consultations will also be given. don’t miss these wonderful seminars.
Thursday, April 3, 2014
Richmond Seniors Centre
7660 Minoru Gate
(Multi-purpose room 1)
1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Manager of Crux Fit .com
Patrick von Pander
Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Richmond Cultural Centre Auditorium
7700 Minoru Gate (Library)
7:00 to 9:00 pm
This event will be cosponsored with Fitness World and Steve Nash Sports Clubs
General Manager of Fitness World
He will bring some of his highly trained staff to educate and motivate us in how we can enhance our health; present and future!!
They will also be making an announcement about an amazing offer being given to CARP members in BC! The offer is for $19.00 a month membership at the Fitness World Clubs.
A HUGE discount!
This seminar schedule is in consideration of the 45 plus age CARP members and friends who are working during the day.
CARP Richmond Chapter #60
The Program is great!
- Importance of physical health in view of our extended life expectancy
- How and why to stay active and mobile at any age level ” never to old”
- The importance of diet and nutrition on our health
- How prevention and being proactive can pay huge benefits in later life e.g.. balance and accidents
- Plus much more – time for Q& A at the end of the session
Chair Communications & Membership
CARP Richmond Chapter